Linda McAlister Talent (Texas Office)
100 Oak Lane
Very Strict process by email only – SUBMISSIONS@LMTALENT.COM. See below and check out their website for instructions:
“TO SUBMIT FOR REPRESENTATION WITH LMT, PLEASE SEND BY EMAIL ONLY THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- HEADSHOT: a .jpg or .tif of your headshot (please keep these files in the 480×640 range. Large files will be deleted and NOT opened!)
- RESUME: a resume in Microsoft Word® (.doc), OpenDocument (.odt), OpenOffice (.sxw) or Rich Text (.rtf) – Please do NOT send resumes in Microsoft Works® (.wps) format
- LINK TO YOUR DEMO REEL: a link to an on line video demo. Do NOT attach video demos or anything that has to be downloaded! These will be deleted and not viewed! (Demos are not required for babies and children under age 8)
- In the subject line of the email, state your full name: submission (Example: John Doe: Submission). Please understand that due to the large volume of inquiries, any video link over 3 minutes may not be viewed in its entirety. Email your submission to: SUBMISSIONS@LMTALENT.COM
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- We accept email submissions ONLY.
- Materials mailed through the postal service will be thrown away unopened and will be not returned.
- We do not hold open casting calls or set appointments.
- Allow at least two weeks for your email submission to be reviewed. Please do not call about the status of your submission.
- We will contact you if we are interested in speaking with you about representation.”
Category: Agencies - Texas